Friday, September 4, 2009

Colorful




The show is over close the story book
There will be no encore
And all the random hands that I have shook
Well theyre reaching for the door
I watch their backs as they leave single file
But you stood stubborn, cheering all the while

I know I can be colorful
I know I can be gray
But I know this losers living fortunate
Cause I know you will love me either way

Most were being good for goodness sake
But you wouldnt pantomime
You are more beautiful when you awake
Than most are in a lifetime
Through the haze that is my memory well
You stayed for drama though you paid for a comedy

I know I can be colorful
I know I can be gray
But I know this losers living fortunate
Cause I know you will love me either way

Look ahead as far as you can see
Well live in drama but well die in a comedy
I know I can be colorful...


Written by Brian Vander Ark.

5 comments:

  1. Rất không thích cái clip này. Sẽ tự làm một cái vậy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thật không công bằng, tại sao một bài hát hay như thế này lại không có được một cái clip xứng đáng khi search trên google? Phải nhanh nhanh làm một cái cho nó thôi, tội nghiệp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tạm thời đổi sang cái này trước khi làm được cái mới. Clip này cũng khá ổn, tiếc là phối hợp chuyển đổi các màu chưa ổn lắm, không thật sự ấn tượng.

    ReplyDelete
  4. À, mình thích cái tên Vander Ark, nghe vừa lạ vừa quen. Có lẽ nó hơi giống một cái tên nào đó mình đã đọc trong sách.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Á á á á á... Bree Van De Kamp!! Ra thế. "Vander" khác "Van de" nhưng đọc hơi giống, hic. Nhưng viết thì rõ ràng "Vander" nhìn thích hơn, và "Vander" kết hợp với "Ark" thì nghe ấn tượng hơn.

    ReplyDelete