Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Is it so fucking loser to say "I'm depressed" each day? =.=

Remembering a little book named "I'm thankful each day" that Hannah Miriam handed me one day so far ago.

Hannah Miriam, who lives in Denver, Colorado, around the age of 60s (God knows, it seems to be rude to say, but if she's still alive and reaches that age), who weighs ~200 pounds and understands the Vietnamese word "béo", who talks so tenderly, who keeps the faith so deep in God, whom I believe I'll never meet again in my life.

Maybe she taught me something I've forgotten.

Ilka, a 19-year-old Canadian girl who traveled alone to Vietnam - East Asia. Arip, an Indonesian boy at my age, travels to Vietnam twice and to other Eastern Asian countries by saving 1 dollar each day. A Dutch guy travelling around Asia on bicycle told me it wasn't so hard to do and did not cost much. I told him I wanted to travel the world.

And what am I doing?

Reading/Writing saves (the day). And mayhap writing works better. Here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment